Sunday 14 August 2011

Nice day for a blue wedding

aaah scairy, this is my first post so be nice pahaha anyway....


dress- topshop
cropped cardigan - H&M
white ballet flats - newlook

As most of my family is from dublin, i was pretty exited to go over to the west coast of ireland to a wedding a few weeks back. luckily i found some photo's of me on the beach next to the hotel the reception was in, so here is what i was wearing, hope you enjoy. if you want to see my outfit in more detail it is shown in a lookbook type video on my youtube channel here
ceara

5 comments:

  1. good luck with your site!
    the white oversized top in your video looks nice!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue dresses, you look lovely and this is a pretty location! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your dress ( this colour really suits you)

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty pictures, loving your blog! x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading!