hello lovlies! so as i am off school with at the moment and sitting in bed feeling sorry for my self, i figured i would do my first blog post in my 'prom prep' series. so i have decided to share with you some makeup products that have been on my wish list for prom.
1. Clinique perfectly real foundation: i am no lover of foundation or wearing allot of face makeup but since i have my prom coming up, and i will be having lots of pictures taken, i figured it would be a good time to invest in a good foundation. from what i have read, Clinique's perfectly real in oily/combination is perfect for oily skin, and is light weight with buildable coverage. and it dosnt have an SPF so is ideal for events like prom.
2. MAC eyeshadows in 'gleam' and 'satin taupe': (apologies i couldnt get proper images of them) this two eyeshadows pair up perfectly for a neutral and subtle smokey eye. i have been eyeing up gleam for a while now and i think i would get allot of use out of it.
3. MAC powder blush in 'fleur power': this is such a pretty blush, i have also been eying this up for a while now since i saw fashionrocksmysocks use it in a video on her youtube chanel. perfect pink toned blush for spring!
4. No7 eye contour brush: ideal for blending eyeshadows together and also can be used for working eyeshadow into your crease.
5. Revlon colour burst lip butter: theese have not yet been released here in the UK but rumour has it that they are coming out in march 2012 and i cant wait to try them out. from what i have seen online, i would love to try the shades 'pink truffle' and 'candy apple' but i will definitely go for a more nude shade for prom.
6. Topshop kohl pencil in 'saddle': i pretty much swatch this every time i walk into topshop, i love it so much. its a lovely coffee brown shade. it retails at £4 so it isnt pricey either.
anyhow, i hope you guys enjoyed this post.
see you all soon!